[c-nsp] Basic Query......Switches !!!

Raj Panchal raj.panchal at vsnl.co.in
Tue May 17 13:17:27 EDT 2005

As far as u don’t have any requirement of intervlan routing by the switch
itself I don’t feel u have any requirement of L3 switch

Also L3 switch will NOT serve u the exact purpose of Router.

L3 switch are combination of routers and switches so u might gain some at
the same time u loose some features ...

Raj