[c-nsp] Books.

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Tue May 17 15:20:57 EDT 2005

John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com (John Neiberger) wrote:

(tkern at charmer.com)
> >Can anyone recommend the CCNP self study BSCI 3 edition by Clare Gough

I am pretty disappointed with this book that leaves out important
details, stresses other details overly and still has a whole lot
of typos in it (and I'm only through the first five chapters yet).

> What you need, and really should have, is Routing TCP/IP Volume 1 by
> Jeff Doyle. I believe there is a second edition with some corrections. I

Definitely. This book is worth reading over and over again, even if I
will probably never need to know this much about IS-IS :-)

Cheers,
	Elmar.

--

"Begehe nur nicht den Fehler, Meinung durch Sachverstand zu substituieren."
                          (PLemken, <bu6o7e$e6v0p$2 at ID-31.news.uni-berlin.de>)