[c-nsp] Re: need help on switch configuration (Arturo Servin)

Arturo Servin aservin at remoteconfig.net
Tue May 17 17:11:44 EDT 2005

    In this case it won´t. One trunk only carries vlan 100 and the other
only carries the vlan 101 (I do not know why they are using trunks to
carrie just one vlan, but, I was not the original person who post the
problem).

    So, because one port carries only 1 vlan, there is not bloking
ports. If both trunks carries the same vlan(s), then it will one port
become root/designated port and the other will be blocked. But also you
can put some cost per vlan and you can have both ports working, one for
one vlan, and the other for the other one.

-as