[c-nsp] Saving config

Arturo Servin aservin at remoteconfig.net
Sat May 21 05:56:14 EDT 2005

Ram S wrote:

>Hi James,
>Yes, "show start"  shows me the entire config.
>Thanks,
>Ram.
>

>--- James Dollar <jdollar at uplogix.com> wrote:
>

>>Does show start still render the entire
>>configuration?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>J$
>>

>>From: Ram S <linux_guy_76 at yahoo.com>
>>Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 02:24:10 -0400
>>To: Hank Nussbacher <hank at efes.iucc.ac.il>, Rey
>>Martin
>><rey.martin at qalacom.com>
>>Cc: <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
>>Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Saving config
>>
>>Hi,
>>Thanks All. I got it working by storing the config
>>in bootflash and issuing the command " boot config
>>bootflash:<file-name>".
>>
>>Regards,
>>Ram.
>>

>>--- Hank Nussbacher <hank at efes.iucc.ac.il> wrote:
>>

>>>On Fri, 20 May 2005, Rey Martin wrote:
>>>
>>>See
>>>

>http://www.ciscotaccc.com/core/showcase?case=K15341389
>

>>>For more details.
>>>
>>>-Hank

    Be care, the "show start" show you the entire configuration that the
router will use after the boot process. To see the running or the
configuration that the router is using the comand is "show running". To
copy the running to the star-up use "wr mem" or just "wr" (old cisco
commmnad), or the new and complex "copy run star" (that I almos never
use =).

-as

--

Remote Config, The Remote Configuration Company
http://www.remoteconfig.net
contact at remoteconfig.net