[c-nsp] Prevent "IP Spoofing" from inside of the network

ricardo.jantarada at bnpparibas.com ricardo.jantarada at bnpparibas.com
Tue May 24 07:55:00 EDT 2005

Ok, but we have a few number of divices that can't be in DHCP. I'm talking
about servers in there own Vlan.
The fact is that i would like to check the IP address of every "non-DHCP"
divice before having them connected to this Vlan...
I know that switches don't deal with IP addresses but i hope there is a way
to do so.

Internet
saku/cisco-nsp at ytti.fi@puck.nether.net - 05/24/2005 11:53 AM

Sent by:    cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net