[c-nsp] Catalyst 3550, input error after IOS upgrade

Roger Wiklund copse at xy.org
Thu May 26 03:57:41 EDT 2005

Hi

I have a weird problem. I was running 12.1(22)EA4 EMI on my 3550.

I have three q-trunk-ports all configured 100mbit full duplex. One port is
traffic shaped to 30mbps, and the other two are 20mbps. All three
have the exakt same fiber optic transceivers. Everything was working just
fine, no input errors or crc-error. But then I upgraded to the latest IOS
12.2(25)SEB1 EMI aka IP SERVICES. port 2 and 3 are showing input errors,
crc errors, runts, giants and so on.

What do you think? Faulty IOS? There were no errors when uppgrading, all
my previous config worked directly.

Thanks

//Roger