[c-nsp] %MLS_STAT-SP-4-IP_LEN_ERR: MAC/IP length inconsistencies

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Thu May 26 21:27:56 EDT 2005

Unfortunately, the HW doesn't  cache the source-mac of the packet. When these
error packets are parsed, HW simply bit-buckets these packets.

There are ways to find the source of these packets, by setting some
HW-registers and pointing to a span port. However, I would recommend opening a
TAC case and work with the TAC Engineer to do that.

sukumar