[c-nsp] 6500/Sup2/6516A - Strange GE problems...

David Wolsefer DWolsefer at totality.com
Tue May 31 08:30:09 EDT 2005

We are seeing a similar issue on two Catalyst 6500s with Sup2MSFC2 and a
WS-6516 in each. We are running Hybrid mode with CatOS 6.3.10. We also tried
different fiber, different GBICs, different ports, etc. In our case, we were
connecting a new CSS11506 which uses the LC MM fiber. I finally moved it to
another blade. I have not tried the shut/no shut workaround yet. If anyone
has a Cisco Bug ID, could you please post it?

Regards,

David

Message: 3