[c-nsp] IOS 12.2(25)S6/S7

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Nov 1 08:36:33 EST 2005

I never got a chance to dig in to the IPV6 issue.

Someone pointed out the bug on the route-cache on the
interface issue being fixed but I don't have that bug id handy.

I've not put any time in 12.2(25)S because SB is the delivery
vehicle moving forward. If I were anyone wanting 12.2S I'd wait
for that. I think it's slated to have TE too.

Rodney