[c-nsp] 2950G-EI memory?

Aivars aivars at ml.lv
Thu Nov 3 03:45:15 EST 2005

The reason why I asked was that we had a similar situation with
12.1.19x (I don't remember what the x was). In that case CDP was
eating up the memory and the was the only cure to gain access to the
switch. This bug was fixed in the next release so this does not seem
to be the case.

Anyway, if you even will find what is consuming memory, most likely
there will be not much that you can do about that. I would suggest
software upgrade.

Aivars