[c-nsp] 2600 SIP gateway question.

Jeff Crowe listacct at genhex.net
Tue Nov 8 08:17:06 EST 2005

Hi all,

I am using a 2600 as a SIP gateway between the PSTN world and a VoIP switch.
I have 2 PRI's coming into the 2600 and then being directed towards my VoIP
switch over a SIP trunk.  Routing of inbound calls are not a problem. The
PRI's that come into the 2600 are from geographically diverse calling areas
and I would like to try and keep that traffic separate from each other.

My question is:  Is there a way to route VoIP to PSTN traffic in the 2600
based upon a SIP trunk?  I am trying to avoid using call routing in the 2600
as it may change quite often and the VoIP switch I have can deal with it
much easier.

EG: if a call comes in from SIP trunk a, it goes out PRI 1, if a call comes
in from SIP trunk B, it goes out PRI 2.

Thanks,
Jeff