[c-nsp] PIX VPN changes from 6.3.4 to 7.0.x ?

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Thu Nov 10 02:47:10 EST 2005

Jared Brown wrote:
> group-policy vpnclient attributes
>  wins-server value x.x.x.x
>  dns-server value x.x.x.x
>  split-tunnel-policy tunnelspecified
>  split-tunnel-network-list value split_tunnel
>  default-domain value xxxxx.com
>
> access-list split_tunnel standard permit x.x.x.x x.x.x.x (where x.x.x.x is the
> subnet that traffic needs to tunnel to)

Hm ... current config looks pretty similar, except that the access-list
is like this:

access-list test_splitTunnelAcl extended permit ip custom-int-net
255.255.255.0 any
access-list test_splitTunnelAcl extended permit ip custom-dmz-net
255.255.255.0 any
access-list test_splitTunnelAcl extended deny ip any any

(I added the last line even though the deny any any should be implicit
... didn't help or hurt AFAICT)

Tnx, -gg