[c-nsp] Cisco VPN Concentrator

kevin gannon kevin at gannons.net
Thu Nov 10 11:00:24 EST 2005

For NAT traversal what port is the client setup to use. For the
cisco client you must manually turn it on. For the older code
the port was TCP 10000 or 10001 can remember for sure. To
turn it on under the client. Its under the transport tab of the
clients configurtion. You also have the option for UDP traversal
in newer clients.

Regards
Kevin