[c-nsp] ONS Question

Natambu Obleton nobleton at fasttrackcomm.net
Tue Nov 15 12:06:03 EST 2005

That came out wrong....

I have an ONS 15454 with an OC-12 connection and it is connected to another
ONS 15454. I need to upgrade this connection to an OC-48. Will I need to
re-provision all of the circuits when I upgrade or will the ONS use the same
STS's on the OC-48 as it does on the OC-12? In the case I was to remove the
OC-12 cards and plug the OC-48 cards into the same port.