[c-nsp] Static ip address info

Mark Tohill Mark at u.tv
Wed Nov 16 06:19:33 EST 2005

I sent this originally to BBA List. Hope I'm not off-topic.

We have DSL users coming in on 7204VXR's over L2TP VPDN acquiring static
IP's, both gateways and small subnets (/29's for example).

We suspect a lot of our users are not using their /29's and are NAT'ing
etc. on their gateway addresses.

Is there any relatively easy way of finding out this sort of
information?

Ideas spring to mind are ACL's, gleaning info from CEF (???), ip
accounting....

Has anyone ever come up against same problem or has an idea how this
might work?

Thanks

Mark