[c-nsp] Anyone running the OSM-12CT3/T1 card...?

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Sat Nov 19 18:19:57 EST 2005

Take a look at the Whiterock VLX300. It can terminate 12 ChT3
circuits.  It will then strip off the HDLC/Frame Relay or PPP frames
and replace them with a 802.1q Ethernet frame.  You run a GigE from
the VLX300 to your switch/router of choice and terminate the vlans
into subinterfaces.  It used to be called the Seranoa IPeX/WANPort
but whiterock purchased Seranoa earlier this year.   I have one,
works nice but I only run 2 ChT3s through it.  It is also a LOT
cheaper than any ChT3/ChOC-12 card you can buy for *any* router.

-Matt