[c-nsp] Cisco 7301 and PA-2FE-TX

Mark Tinka mtinka at africaonline.co.zw
Tue Nov 22 09:50:30 EST 2005

On Tuesday 22 November 2005 15:53, Rodney Dunn wrote:

> :) I do appreciate it. But the more you talk bad about
> : a card that was marketed and deployed wrong because we
> didn't have a real dual FE port PA ready the better IMO.
> That way more people get the truth and don't take it as
> the usual "Cisco just wants me to buy new hardware just
> because" idea that IMO is too over referenced
> sometimes.

I'm curious about this - being in the market for some
upgrades. Are we saying the "recommended" PA-2FE-TX (the
non-ISL one) that is built to push traffic rather than
aggregate VLAN's is the one referenced at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2033/products_data_sheet09186a0080091c92.html

Cheers,

Mark.