[c-nsp] OT: Extreme s/w latest stable build

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Tue Nov 22 10:16:26 EST 2005

Hi there,

(2) questions:

-    we're running 7.1.1 build 14 on an Extreme 48si. It has a bug which
causes the switch to reboot upon application of a particular type of ACL.
Anyone have a suggestion for a latest stable build for this unit? We're
running OSPF and a bunch of routed VLANs and security ACLs, not much else

-    does anyone know of a good Extreme mailing list or newsgroup? Since the
ENUG list disappeared, I haven't been able to find other Extreme users
anywhere (excepting on this list)

Thanks for your patience with the OT,
Adam

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Webjogger's AntiVirus Protection System]