[c-nsp] Transit ESP packets not shown in Netflow export

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Fri Nov 25 03:27:56 EST 2005

Hi Assen,

so you see the flows in "show ip cache flow" (the command you mentioned,
"show ip route-cache" does not exist), but the flows are not exported?
Did you wait long enough until the active timeout (30 mins by default)
fires and the flows are actually aged out and exported? Since there will
likely be constant traffic within the crypto tunnel, the flow will
likely never become "inactive", so Netflow will only export it every 30
minutes..

	oli

Bulgaria Online - Assen Totin <> wrote on Thursday, November 24, 2005
7:14 PM: