[c-nsp] RTBH and MPLS network

Daemen, Seth, VF-NL Seth.Daemen at vodafone.com
Fri Nov 25 08:38:05 EST 2005

No I thinks not that RTBH behaves differently in MPLS networks.
Butt I have configuration problems.

In the bgp configuration is a redistribute:

static route-map black-hole-trigger

The following route map is created:

route-map black-hole-trigger, permit, sequence 10
  Match clauses:
    tag 66
  Set clauses:
    local-preference 200
    origin igp
    ip next-hop 192.0.2.1

Static route:

ip route vrf VPN_Internet 2.2.2.2 255.255.255.255 Null0 tag 66

This works well the route 2.2.2.2 is advertised to the other routers
also the local-preference is applied. Butt the problem is that the ip
next-hop value is ignored. The next-hop address used is the ip address
of the advertising router.

Seth