[c-nsp] Graphing traffic for specific BGP peer on exchange points

Alexander Koch efraim at clues.de
Sat Oct 1 07:40:46 EDT 2005

On Sat, 1 October 2005 13:37:19 +0200, Gert Doering wrote:
> Indeed.  As I said, netflow could be used to get an approximation of
> things, but "proper" MAC accounting would certainly be preferred.

what about connecting your stuff on switches (hah, yes, on a
7600... <grin>) and do some sflow? i know public exchanges
and switches are bad or so, but that will work out nicely.
equinix does it, mix is doing sflow, linx is doing some stuff
if i saw that correctly. sflow is a different vendor, but i
would bet there is something on cisco that is similar. 7600
is a switch, so does it just another angle and viewpoint and
suddenly a feature is available?

is there?

Alexander