[c-nsp] Router recommendation

Aivars aivars at ml.lv
Mon Oct 3 07:11:46 EDT 2005

7600 will be more expensive and it is more like switch not router (if
that matters). If 4xSTM-1 / STM-4 + GE is all you need, 7304 will do the
job at less price. If you will stick to NSE-100, carefully read the
docs if all features that you need are supported in PXF. Don't
consider this router if everything you need is not supported in PXF.

Aivars