[c-nsp] Router recommendation

christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com
Mon Oct 3 07:26:52 EDT 2005

The SIPs are reusable between 7300, 7600 and 10k if I'm not mistaken.

Internet
vincent at dekeyzer.net
Sent by: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
03/10/2005 12:17

aivars
cc
cisco-nsp
Subject
RE: Re[2]: [c-nsp] Router recommendation

And what about reusing our many port adapters? Do they fit in 7304/7600?

Vincent

BNP Paribas Private Bank London Branch is authorised
by CECEI & AMF and is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority for the conduct of its investment business in the
United Kingdom.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is authorised
by CECEI & AMF and is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority for the conduct of its investment business in the
United Kingdom.

BNP Paribas Fund Services UK Limited is authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority.