[c-nsp] Non-default BGP hold / keepalive timers

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Mon Oct 3 20:52:52 EDT 2005

On 04/10/2005, at 10:15 AM, Bruce Pinsky wrote:

> My example was from 12.0(31)S.

I think the paint is still wet on that feature.  I can't find any
mention of it on CCO.  The 12.0 doco still only shows the 2 args for
BGP timer tuning.  The command lookup tool only show the 2 arg version.
  A search of CCO for the help message you provided turns up a blank.
Even a global google search for that text returns a blank.  Looks very,
very new.

I hate having a perfectly reasonable position ruined by a new-born
command variant :)

David