[c-nsp] IOS 12.2S Train

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Tue Oct 4 11:32:54 EDT 2005

Saku Ytti wrote:
>  Aah RSP, I've got rid of last 7500 years ago :). Indeed 7500 users
> seem to be lot unhappier about 12.2(25)S5.
>  Personally I don't understand 7500, you get complexity exceeding GSR
> and sub NPE-G1 performance :)

Because they work (generally), plus you can pick up parts for them for
next to nothing on the refurb market.

That said, 12.2(18)S9 seems to be having problems. Whenever I ping
something without an existing CEF adjacency across the router, the first
packet ALWAYS gets dropped. Anyone from Cisco have any suggestions?

David