FW: [c-nsp] Cisco Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module (CGESM) fortheHPBladeSystem

Olav Langeland Olav.Langeland at active24.com
Tue Oct 4 12:31:34 EDT 2005

They are not your regular Cisco switches, and support and IOS releases
are with HP with all the consequences that has. But the main point is
that the CGESM are lightyears ahead of the GBE/GBE2 alternatives you are
have with HP Blades. You don't want to know what they are based on ;)

We have used the CGESM for some time now and "they just work".

-olav