[c-nsp] PoP(s) failure and WWW redirect

Mark Tohill Mark at u.tv
Wed Oct 5 04:26:17 EDT 2005

Bruce,

Thanks for your reply.

Apologies, I worded that poorly. Major customers being customers we WWW
host for.

We have only one provider but two connections to their AS and we run
eBGP between each other. (We recently implemented our own AS no. with a
view to proper multi-homing)

Each of our two PoP's advertises it's own address space.

Does this change anything?

Mark.