[c-nsp] T3 attenuation cable

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Oct 6 10:27:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

we're back to the usual problem - T3 by the local carrier, very short
cable span, and the signal seems to be too "hot" for the PA-2T3+ we're
using (if we complain about CRC errors, and they plug their measuring
equipment between their ADM and our router, the errors are gone...).

So I think it's time to experiment with attenuation cables, and try
to reduce the signal a bit, as it might just overdrive the receiver.

This is where cisco-nsp comes into place: does one of you have a
recommendation where to *get* such a cable in Europe, preferrably
Germany?

thanks,

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/