[c-nsp] CEF memory usage

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Fri Oct 7 13:29:05 EDT 2005

> I hope this means that 12.2SB for the 7500 will have close feature
> parity to 12.4 (jk9o3sv)

I don't have an exact feature list but all the general
things like QOS, MLPPP, ACL's, will be there.

As for some features specific to the low to mid range routers
(I'm thinking more about dynamic dns, etc..) that a 75xx just
got simply because it was built from that train will no be there.

> You are making it sound that 12.2SB is a fork from 12.4? Or is it 12.2S
> + 12.4[7500] = 12.2SB ?

12.2SB and has no relation to any other train than 12.2S.
It's a child of 12.2S.

> Is this posted anywhere yet or still unoffical?

It's official. There are no 75xx 12.4T images on CCO and there
never will be. We removed them from the build cycle.