[c-nsp] Cisco 2811 advsecurity + WIC-1ADSL IOS supported versions?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Oct 11 00:53:12 EDT 2005

I don't understand, did the 12.4.1a image that came on the 2800
support this card?  And your saying that 12.4.3a, the exact same
file except for the numbering, does not support this?  Are you
sure you updated the router to the correct feature set?  The nomenclature
on those firmware image files does make it very easy to miss a letter.

If the release notes for any of the versions of this feature set do not
specifically say that ADSL wic support was dropped, then someone
obviously forgot something and you need to contact TAC.

Cisco isn't infallable, just today for example I noticed that they had
the DRAM/FLASH amounts reversed in the Feature Navigator for
12.4 on the 827-4v.  (it's 12 FLASH, not 12 DRAM)

Ted