[c-nsp] How do I get VPN access through a PIX

Brant I. Stevens branto at branto.com
Tue Oct 11 16:30:59 EDT 2005

I think in order to have the clients access a VPN head-end elsewhere, via
the PIX, you're looking for the isakmp fixup functionality.  I believe that
because available in version 6.3.3 of the PixOS, but memory fails me.

I can tell you that you will not be able to use the isakmp fixup function on
a given firewall if you are also *TERMINATING* tunnels on your
Internet-facing interface as well...

HTH,
Brant.