[c-nsp] MLPPP and ip load-sharing per-packet

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Oct 12 09:51:24 EDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 09:18:34PM -0400, Jon Lewis wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Rodney Dunn wrote:
>
> > Oh what code is this?
> >
> > We don't support MPLS over a MLPPP bundle on all codes.
>
> Uh oh.  c7200-p-mz.122-14.S3.bin
> Is it possible MPLS/tag-switching over MLPPP is "supported" but not cef
> switched?

Very unlikely in the fast path. In the process path maybe but you
know that's a bad thing to do.

UUT_#sh mpls forwarding-table
Tag switching is not operational.
CEF or tag switching has not been enabled.
No TFIB currently allocated.
UUT_#

That's one good thing. With the new CEF improvements we've talked
about the old fastswitching path is gone all together.

Rodney