[c-nsp] EIGRP and OSPF

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists Lists at Hojmark.ORG
Wed Oct 12 18:30:42 EDT 2005

> But it will not prevent this prefix to be flooded into the
> other areas attached to your ABR, so those devices would still
> see all the prefixes via Type 3 or Type5 LSAs.

Hmm, are you sure, the router is supposed to flood LSAs from one
area to the others? I mean... there isn't any area 0.

I only see this being a problem, if you do mutual redist between
OSPF and EIGRP and I normally wouldn't recommend that anyway,
unless heavily filtered and summarized.

-A