[c-nsp] IOS 12.2S Train

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Oct 13 11:15:23 EDT 2005

This does not apply to old throttles but since there
isn't a bugfix release vehicle for the 72xx platform
on 12.2S right now other than the 25S rebuild then
all bugs need to be put there.

I'll do it here but if you see a bug like this in the
future make sure the TAC engineer works out a migration
path for you and confirms it will be in that release.

That's part of their job to help you solve the problem.

Did you have a SR you could give me?

Rodney