[c-nsp] software upgrade 3750 to 3750 Metro

Richard Gallagher rgallagh at cisco.com
Fri Oct 14 05:03:54 EDT 2005

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5532/products_data_sheet09186a00801eb820.html

The Enhanced Services ports support enhanced features such as
Hierarchical QoS and Traffic Shaping, intelligent 802.1Q tunneling, VLAN
translation, MPLS, and EoMPLS. These ports can serve as uplinks to metro
aggregation points, including the Cisco Catalyst 4500 and Catalyst 6500
series and the Cisco 7600 Series, and they provide greater intelligence
at the network edge.

The regular cat3750 does not have the same ES ports avialable to enable
these extra features.

HTH, Ric