[c-nsp] IPExpert workbook

McCallum, Robert robert.mccallum at thus.net
Fri Oct 14 07:35:47 EDT 2005

Has anybody got this?  I have - I would like to see other peoples view on this workbook - specifically the Multiprotocol Labs.  I have just sat for 3 days trying to figure out what the "£%$"£$ Lab 28 is trying to actually say.  I cant make any sense of the questions and when looking at the answers its as if they are for a totally different lab.

I only hope WB3.0 is any better, but then again it shouldn't be that hard to be better than this standard.