[c-nsp] Anyone using outbound route-map continue on 75xx?

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Mon Oct 17 10:01:24 EDT 2005

List,

Is anyone on the list using the route-map "continue" function in the
outbound direction on a 7500?  If so, are you seeing the desired results?

I tried to roll it out last week, and found that my 7500s would reload a
few seconds after "clear ip bgp x.x.x.x out", every time.  12.0(31)S and
12.0(31)S1.  Cisco TAC initially told me I had a hardware problem, until
I told them I could crash (at least) two different routers on demand
with the feature.  Now they're saying it's a bug; I just want to get
others' opinion and experience.

pt