[c-nsp] Multilink PPP high reordered packets and lost packets

Douglas E. Warner dwarner at ctinetworks.com
Fri Oct 21 11:16:54 EDT 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 10:12, Rodney Dunn wrote:
> You could shut down one member link at the time and see if one
> is causing the problem.
>
> Are you seeing the same thing on the other side?

Yes, I am seeing the same thing at the other end of the link.
I don't have any input errors on any member links, but I do some LCVs on the
member T1 controllers.  Strangely, there is *exactly* the same number of LCVs
on all the member T1s, and only in the previous 15 minutes.  Both ends of the
link show this behavior (different numbers on each end, though).

> The other option is a multilink debug on the vip and manually go through
> and compare all the sequence numbers and see which ones are dropped
> or coming in out of order. That's not an easy exercise.

Yes, that does sound like a joy (:grin:) to do, but at least it's an option.

Thanks for your input.

-Doug

--
Douglas E. Warner    <dwarner at ctinetworks.com>     Network Engineer