[c-nsp] boot image?

Marko Milivojevic markom at PanGalactic.net
Sat Oct 22 19:55:24 EDT 2005

	You can safely ignore the message about boot image not understanding the
config, because the only purpose in life for boot image is to load the image
from flash and provide very basic funcionality in a case that is not successful.