[c-nsp] MLPPP and ip load-sharing per-packet

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Mon Oct 24 04:18:31 EDT 2005

I didn't follow this whole thread, but
 A router using MPLS ( tag-switching) that recieves a tagged packet,
doesn't look at the IP information but makes forwarding decisions based
on the label(tag). Ok before I get hammered there are cases where a
router removes a tag and does IP forwarding, but it does not seem to be
your case.
You can try to use MPLS to manage this traffic by using traffic
engineering and/or diff-serv tunneling. There are examples of both on
the web site.

Hope it helps
Brian