[c-nsp] redundant routing question

Eric Helm helmwork at ruraltel.net
Mon Oct 24 15:01:22 EDT 2005

I have a customer with a 802.11b Cisco Aironet WAN setup between several
locations in 1 city. They recently signed up for a Metro Ethernet
service. They still want to use the wireless links as a backup.
Currently their network is 1 flat layer2 design. I'm thinking of putting
in a router at each location with 3 FE interfaces. 1 for each WAN link
(MetroE, Wireless) and 1 for the LAN. Would EIGRP or OSPF be sufficient
for redundancy in this design?

Is one protocol recommended over the other?
Any good CCO documents for config examples?

If this isn't a good design, what recommendations do you have?

/Eric