[c-nsp] tag-switching advertise-tags for?

Aamer Akhter (aakhter) aakhter at cisco.com
Tue Oct 25 09:00:34 EDT 2005

> If I understood you correctly, I'll need an extra lo on each
> PE (one for
> vpnv4 BGP peering, one for ipv4 peering, twice as many BGP
> sessions, and
> will have to set things up so that each session is strictly
> vpnv4 or ipv4,
> but not both (or only accepts routes in the appropriate
> address-family).

Jon,

Just to clarify, there is a way to have single session which shares ipv4 + vpnv4 and a relatively simple config.

You'll need to have 2 loopbacks: one for ipv4 another for vpnv4. Additionally, you'll need one route-map: to change the next-hop to one of the loopbacks per address-family. The other loopback will be set by default.

hth

Aamer Akhter / aa at cisco.com
NSITE - cisco Systems