[c-nsp] spanning trees failing on five minute intervals

Suchy Daniel ds at nix.cz
Tue Oct 25 17:11:34 EDT 2005

I experienced similar problem with Cisco boxes having set absolute
port-security aging timers on affected ports (specially visible on lines
used for TDMoIP, which are more sensitive for packet-loss). Change to
inactivity timers for portsecurity solved that problem [but on 65xx
platform this feature is available only for Sup720, at least on CatOS]...