[c-nsp] Cisco Networkers Online

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Oct 28 16:24:24 EDT 2005

I have free access because I attended Networkers 2005 in Vegas.... But
if I had to pay I would be honest... The slide shows are worth it
because you get to download ALL of them, even though you may not have
had time to attend all the sessions you wanted to..  Can't compare to
year before because I didn't go to the show or have online access
then...

Just my opinion..;)

Paul Stewart
IP Routing/Switching