[c-nsp] 7206VXR Crashing on BGP full feed

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Sun Oct 30 21:03:22 EST 2005

Skeeve Stevens wrote:
> System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x60869928, address 0xAB1234CE at
> 01:32:47 AEST Mon Oct 31 2005

Use 'show region' to figure out if that PC is actually valid. I usually
find these problems to be IOS bugs, so trying a different build is often
a good idea. I've hit almost identical issues with RSP4s running 12.3T,
where the router would go nuts and reboot itself with an out of region
address.

Any reason why you're running 12.3T? Something special in there that you
need, or can you run something a little more solid?

David

--
David J. Coulson
email: david at davidcoulson.net