[c-nsp] The show cmd that crash any router with full routing table

Alexander Koch efraim at clues.de
Mon Sep 12 08:11:35 EDT 2005

Kim, All,

I can merely confirm this works all over the typical
plattforms, be it 7600 or GSR or 7206. I would kindly ask
folks to not try this *** again on our box, thank you!
The next time I keep our rs down until this is fixed. *sigh*

TAC case opened by my colleagues, so there we go... but that
bug is ugly.

Regards,
Alexander