[c-nsp] eFlexwan ECC bug?

Lincoln Dale ltd at cisco.com
Tue Sep 13 02:09:33 EDT 2005

Hank,

not addressing the eFlexWAN as such, but it may be that its coincing
with Solar Flare activity which can cause things like single-bit errors.
maybe take a look at
<http://www.sec.noaa.gov/alerts/warnings_timeline.html> and see if any
of these match timeframes of when you recorded the errors ...

cheers,

lincoln.