[c-nsp] Frame Circuit Not Cooperating

Chad Whitten cwhitten at nexband.com
Wed Sep 14 14:39:43 EDT 2005

Ive got a 256k frame circuit thats loosing packets and is virtually unusable
and Ive exhausted all other avenues of support.  Bellsouth is less than
helpful and this circuit is configured identical to 4 others which all work
fine.  The line supposedly tests clean and ive replaced the router three
times with no change in symptoms or results.

my config is as follows
interface Serial0/0
 ip address 192.168.8.2 255.255.255.0
 encapsulation frame-relay
 service-module t1 timeslots 1-4
 frame-relay map ip 192.168.8.1 500 broadcast CISCO
 frame-relay interface-dlci 500
 frame-relay lmi-type ansi

ive checked clocking - its set to line
ive checked line code - its set to b8zs
ive checked framing - its set to esf
all of which are the same for my other circuits and what Bell BNIS says are
correct

the router is a 2610xm, and ive also use a 1720 & 1750, all with different wic
cards and same results

ive disabled all access lists and have nothing plugged into the ethernet port
except a switch which has nothing in it.

Bell does see errors coming from the csu and therefore tells me its my
equipment or configuration.

--
Chad Whitten