[c-nsp] Frame Circuit Not Cooperating

Chad Whitten cwhitten at nexband.com
Wed Sep 14 14:55:02 EDT 2005

Thanks, Ive checked that as well, the dmarc is about 20 feet from the outside
feeder cable and ive got a 3 foot cat 5 cable going from the HTU unit to the
router.  Ive replaced this cable with no change and its a pre-fab'ed cable
that came with the cisco wic.  Bell has tested to the HTU and run clean with
no errors.

--
Chad Whitten
Chief Operations Officer