[c-nsp] router 2600 and switch catalyst 2900 service XL

adrian kok adriankok2000 at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Sep 16 23:27:38 EDT 2005

Hi all

I would like to ask the following questions

1/ how can I reset the pw in  catalyst 2900 service
XL?
I am using the same way in router 2600 in netterm,
sending short break to the console. but doesn't work!

2/ can I use the hyperterminal to send the break
signal?

3/ If I can get in the reset mode, ls it same way to
reset pw in router 2600?

4/ for the router 2600, I can't find the command for
exec-timeout. ls the command for new version software?
can I upgrade the version?

Thank you for your help